Opened in October 2015, the vibrant Hilton London Bankside represents the next generation of design-led Hilton Hotels. Each part of the property has been carefully created to reflect the fascinating history and ambiance of the surrounding area, combining the authentic urban grittiness and polished contemporary design.
Set in the heart of Bankside, just steps from some of London’s most famous landmarks such as Tate Modern, Borough Market and The Shard. Hilton London Bankside is home to 292, and one beautiful penthouse apartment, which boasts its own private roof terrace, a 100m2 entertainment area and views across the London skyline.
The hotel also brings a new neighbourhood eatery, the OXBO Bankside Restaurant, to the area, alongside The Distillery, a cool and casual bar. As well as, the breath-taking 570m² ballroom, and stunning event rooms space which can accommodate a variety of events, from small and intimate, to larger-scale, more spectacular celebrations and gala dinners, catering from 8 to 700 guests.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
As a Conference and Banquet Floor Manager, you will be responsible for managing all Conference and Banquet floor operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Floor Manager will also be required to optimise sales and provide leadership to the team to ensure targets are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
* Manage all Conference and Banqueting floor operations
* Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
* Ensure compliance of brand standards
* Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
* Awareness of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
* Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
* Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
* Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
* Ensure that training is carried out on an ongoing basis
* Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
* Assist other departments wherever necessary