Regional Finance Business Partner - North
Finance - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UK's fastest-growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family-run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes part of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
The Regional Finance Business Partner North will ensure that the financial information relating to the regional hotels is recorded and reported accurately and on time. Maintain balance sheet control to ensure controls and compliance.Engaging with the Regional Management Accountant and the wider Finance team. This role will require some travel.
What We Offer
We want our Family Members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people within our corporate and hotel teams, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
• Free Parking
• Apprenticeship programmes available
• Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programmes
• Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts at all our properties
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services physical wellbeing & financial aid.
• Life Assurance
• 33 holiday days
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
Join a dynamic and innovative team at Splendid Hospitality Group, a leading company dedicated to redefining the hospitality experience. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled service and creating memorable moments for our guests. With a diverse portfolio of luxury hotels and a commitment to excellence, Splendid Hospitality Group Limited is where passion meets hospitality. Be part of a company that values creativity and embraces innovative solutions in the ever-evolving hospitality landscape.
Role in our Family
Weekly and Monthly management accounts analysis and review meetings with the General Managers.
• All balance sheet account reconciliations are produced and reviewed monthly.
• Strong and trusting relationships established with all stakeholders.
• 100% compliance with all internal control procedures for cluster hotels.
• Involvement in the preparation of the budgeting and forecasting process.
• Financial training and onboarding of Operations and Finance Team members Responsibilities.
• Timely and accurate weekly and monthly reporting: In particular, the management accounts.
• Responsible for balance sheet control, including 100% compliance of balance sheet reconciliations.
• Be heavily involved in the annual planning and budgeting process by becoming the link with operations on-site sales, labour, gross margin and discretionary cost budgets.
• Understand the drivers of EBITDA for cluster hotels, including Key Performance Indicators. Communicate trends and opportunities to improve EBITDA to hotel General Managers in a timely and proactive manner.
• Build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders, and in particular, the General Managers of the cluster hotels, the Operation Finance Director and the Regional Management Accountant.
Support internal and external audits, implementing new control recommendations and ensuring compliance with existing policies.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, effectively present ideas and turn them into practical actions.
• Opportunities for transformational change in financial reporting across cluster hotels and wider finance team identified and/or implemented. Person Specification Person Specifications
• Strong technical accountant with a commercial outlook and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Good communicator, building meaningful relationships with senior stakeholders, including hotel General Managers.
• Team player with an ability to contribute to wider Splendid Group goals.
• Self-starter with a strong desire for personal development.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Finance Business Partnering role
• Prior experience in the hospitality industry is required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, and experience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.