Financial Performance & Analysis Manager
Finance - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UKs fastest growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes parts of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for the ownership of analytical standards for reporting and modelling KPIs and as a key financial liaison, partnering with the various departments and divisions across the business unit. This role will involve some travel.
• Lead financial planning and analysis activities.
• Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
• Coordinate with other team members to review financial information and forecasts.
• Ensure accurate budgeting and monthly forecasting.
• Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives.
• Provide business partners with expert financial advice and guidance.
• Conducting analysis and variances to prior periods, which includes owning the developing of recommendations for leadership and finance business partners (FBP)
• Enhance data governance processes by improving the quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated
What We Offer
We want our Family Members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people within our corporate and hotel teams, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
• Free Parking
• Apprenticeship programmes available
• Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programmes
• Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts at all our properties
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services physical wellbeing & financial aid.
• Life Assurance
• 33 holiday days
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
Join a dynamic and innovative team at Splendid Hospitality Group, a leading company dedicated to redefining the hospitality experience. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled service and creating memorable moments for our guests. With a diverse portfolio of luxury hotels and a commitment to excellence, Splendid Hospitality Group Limited is where passion meets hospitality. Be part of a company that values creativity and embraces innovative solutions in the ever-evolving hospitality landscape.
Role in our Family
• Development of forecasting models in Advance Excel
• Preparation of weekly and monthly operational reports and Key Performance Indicators ("KPI's") for the Operations division (e.g., weekly sales & wages reports; weekly and monthly operations reports to present and highlight key performance trends)
• Support the Operations through providing a suite of insightful weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem resolution and strategic decisions.
• Assist the Operations Finance Director and MDs with any ad-hoc reporting, analysis, projects or planning.
• Effective time management & ability to work under pressure
• Excellent analytical skills & good attention to detail
• Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently explain financial information to non-financial personnel to support decision making
• Previous experience of working in an FP&A environment is required and being able to demonstrate experience of supporting operation teams would be a distinct advantage
• Previous experience of working in the Hospitality or Leisure business would be beneficial
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about your, experience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.