Account Manager (MICE)
Sales - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UKs fastest growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes parts of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for driving revenue in the hospitality industry? Based from Hilton London Bankside, you will take the lead in shaping the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) segment for Splendid Hospitality Group (SHG).
What We Offer
We want our family members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we all create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- Apprenticeship programmes available.
- Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programme.
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services, physical wellbeing & financial aid.
- 33 holiday days
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Wagestream – Stream up to 50% pay as it is earned and set automatic savings to support your financial wellbeing.
Our success lies amongst the strengths and skills of the dedicated and professional people we employ. Everyone at Splendid Hospitality is committed to The Splendid Hospitality Way, delivering genuine service to 'Create Extraordinary Experiences'. The team offers a wealth of experience across a variety of talents ensuring that the Group is well positioned to achieve its vision to be a Centre of Global Excellence for Hospitality.
Role in our Family
• Build a robust pipeline of MICE account opportunities.
• Effectively manage accounts to increase market share.
• Head MICE projects to drive top-line revenue for SHG's hotel division.
Key Activities of the Role:
• Plan and execute coordinated sales efforts to develop new accounts and maintain market share.
• Collaborate with the field sales team to maintain a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
• Actively engage with the brand's MICE sales teams, serving as a brand ambassador for SHG.
• Represent specific brands or the wider portfolio at trade shows, company visits, and agent meetings.
• Conduct regular reviews with onsite MICE teams to understand property pipelines.
• Take a proactive approach to generate new business and build lasting relationships with existing clients.
• Work with the cluster revenue support to achieve RGI targets at all hotels.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent on-the-job experience.
• UK citizen or valid work permit.
• Proficient in written and verbal English.
• Valid driving license.
• Experience with Sales systems such as Sales Force, Opera, Delphi.
• A natural "go-getter" with an upbeat and enthusiastic demeanour.
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, and proactive.
• Demonstrates high integrity and honesty.
• Ability to build relationships quickly and work collaboratively.
• Strong commercial acumen and exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
• Previous experience as a sales leader in hotel/business travel sales.
• Exceptional listening and communication skills at all levels of the business.
• Strong emotional intelligence.
• Understanding of MICE markets in the hospitality industry.
• At least 1 year in a proactive sales role, preferably from a hotel background or similar.
• Familiarity with working across multiple brands.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, driving the success of MICE projects for SHG's hotel division, apply now to be part of our dynamic team at Hilton London Bankside! Join us in creating unforgettable experiences for our clients and contributing to the growth of Splendid Hospitality Group.
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.