Finance Operations Director
Finance - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UKs fastest growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes parts of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
The objective of the Finance Operations Director is to generate timely and precise management accounts for all Group Operations. This includes reconciling the operational balance sheet accounts, preparing financial analysis reports, and submitting Board reports. The Director will also ensure compliance with the internal control procedures and conduct benchmarking using available data.
What We Offer
We want our Family Members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people within our corporate and hotel teams, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
• Free Parking
• Apprenticeship programmes available
• Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programmes
• Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts at all our properties
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services physical wellbeing & financial aid.
• Life Assurance
• 33 holiday days
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
Join a dynamic and innovative team at Splendid Hospitality Group, a leading company dedicated to redefining the hospitality experience. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled service and creating memorable moments for our guests. With a diverse portfolio of luxury hotels and a commitment to excellence, Splendid Hospitality Group Limited is where passion meets hospitality. Be part of a company that values creativity and embraces innovative solutions in the ever-evolving hospitality landscape.
Role in our Family
• Production of accurate and timely management accounts for all Group Operations with value-adding variance analysis and commentary.
• Operational balance sheet account reconciliations prepared and reviewed monthly in line with Group policy, liaising with Group FD,
• Consistent and concise Board reporting.
• Compliance with all internal control procedures for Group Operations.
• Financial reporting and analysis including internal and external benchmarking using available information e.g., STR, Hotstats
• A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) is essential.
• Evidence of continuing professional education would be advantageous, such as external management development, active participation in trade or industry associations, etc.
• Experience working in a multi-divisional business Experience working with Brands
• Familiarity with the hotel and QSR franchise model
• An accomplished Hospitality Finance Director with a minimum of 5 years experience at a leadership level in a similar-sized hospitality business.
• Excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with senior operational and financial colleagues.
• Highly commercial team player able to influence at multiple levels and across business functions.
• Able to demonstrate self-development and career progression.
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about your, experience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.