Regional Management Accountant
Finance - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UK's fastest-growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family-run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes part of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
The Regional Management Accountant will ensure that the financial information relating to the regional hotels are recorded and reported accurately and on time. Maintain balance sheet control to ensure controls and compliance. Engaging with Regional Finance Business Partner and the wider Finance team. This role will require some travel.
What We Offer
We want our Family Members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people within our corporate and hotel teams, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
• Free Parking
• Apprenticeship programmes available
• Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programmes
• Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts at all our properties
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services physical wellbeing & financial aid.
• Life Assurance
• 33 holiday days
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
Join a dynamic and innovative team at Splendid Hospitality Group, a leading company dedicated to redefining the hospitality experience. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled service and creating memorable moments for our guests. With a diverse portfolio of luxury hotels and a commitment to excellence, Splendid Hospitality Group Limited is where passion meets hospitality. Be part of a company that values creativity and embraces innovative solutions in the ever-evolving hospitality landscape.
Role in our Family
• Weekly and monthly P&L production and analysis
• Preparation of accruals, prepayments, journals
• Control Accounts reconciliation
• Supports Regional Finance Business Partner
• Ensure that all reports issued in relation to the cluster hotels are timely and accurate. In particular, the weekly and monthly management accounts need to be issued in line with the strict timelines.
• Responsible for balance sheet control, including 100% compliance of balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
• Build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders, and in particular, General Managers of the cluster hotels, the Finance Business Partners, and other members of the finance team.
• Monitor and maintain compliance of internal controls.
• Support internal and external audits, implementing new control recommendations and ensuring compliance with existing policies. Person Specification Person Specifications
• Resilient with excellent communication skills and demonstrable attention to detail.
• Highly organised with the proven ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
• Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations; able to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
• Positive and collaborative approach to support and develop relationships with key non-financial stakeholders.
• Experience having operated at a similar level of responsibility, providing technical accounting and financial information along with guiding and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making.
• Team player with the ability to contribute to the wider Splendid Group goals
• Hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Part/Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)/QBE
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about your, experience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.