Regional People Advisor / Junior BP - North
People - Splendid Hospitality (Head Office)
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Splendid Hospitality Group is one of the UK's fastest-growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family-run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes part of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day - it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
Are you passionate about shaping the future of the hospitality industry? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where your skills in HR can make a real impact? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a leading hospitality group with a diverse portfolio of Hotels in the North region. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in everything we do, from delivering outstanding guest experiences to fostering a positive and supportive workplace culture.
As a Regional People Advisor – North, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Director of People – North in executing the People strategy for our Hotels.
What We Offer
We want our Family Members to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people within our corporate and hotel teams, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
• Free Parking
• Apprenticeship programmes available
• Learning and Development Opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programmes
• Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts at all our properties
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family. Giving you access to counselling services physical wellbeing & financial aid.
• Life Assurance
• 33 holiday days
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
Our success lies amongst the strengths and skills of the dedicated and professional people we employ. From our senior team right across all of our hotels, everyone is committed to The Splendid Hospitality Way, delivering genuine service to create those extraordinary experiences. The team offers a wealth of experience across a variety of talents ensuring that the group is well positioned to achieve its vision to be a Centre of Global Excellence for hospitality.
Role in our Family
Your key responsibilities include:
· Collaborating with Hotel Managers and leadership teams on people-related matters.
· Managing the employee life cycle and effectively planning resources.
· Championing change, driving our culture, vision, and values.
· Serving as the first point of contact for ER advice and managing ER cases.
· Supporting disciplinary, grievance, and other people-related meetings.
· Assisting with recruitment, onboarding, and L&D interventions.
· Working closely with the Director of People – North on priority projects and initiatives.
· Using HR data and metrics to drive value-adding activities.
· Minimum 5 years' HR experience in the Hospitality sector.
· CIPD Level 3 (Minimum).
· Experience in hotel operations is preferred.
· Proficiency in HRIS, ATS, LMS, and Microsoft applications.
· Strong understanding of employment law.
· Balanced and fair approach with excellent relationship-building skills.
· Ability to adapt quickly, work well under pressure, and prioritize tasks.
· Flexibility, team-player mentality, and independence with a real hands-on approach.
· Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
What Happens Next
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, and xperience and let us tell you more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.